Sunday, August 26, 2012

My Top Decks of the format

Zup guys!As the title says I will make a quick post for the new format so here they are:

1.)Mermail - with the deck's ability to control and swarm the field faster than other decks expect this deck to be on your top tables every event.

2.)Wind-ups - as of now windups are not that popular in asia format but wait until Wind-up Shark and Wind-up Rabbit gets reprinted.For TCG I suggest you must be prepared facing this deck,even though Wind-up Zenamaity is limited the deck can still swarm like crazy.

3.)Hieratic - you guys may laugh at this but seriously even with just 1 REDMD the deck can still OTK and swarm the field with large amount of XYZ monsters.

4.)Agents - the deck is back and Kristiya is still one of the best monster in the game especially that Inzektors are dead there is nothing to stop the anti special summon fairy.


So that's it for my quick post I did not include DW in the list because of so many weakness of the deck especially the mirror if the deck became popular.

2 comments:

  1. Hieratics are still very damn strong, the duelist has to change his playstyle but the deck definitely still has what it takes to compete with top decks. Personally, I kinda like the deck better now, as its not such a herp derp deck; but I could see many dropping it for something else

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been practicing Hieratic for the next format and I must say they still do their thing like they were not hit at all.Bounzer is too good LoL

      Delete