Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Hieratics my new love LoL

Hi guys what's up! When the banlist was announced,I sat down in front of my computer thinking of what deck to use for this format. I have tested various decks and I ended up in playing Hieratics.With the help of Shahmir -a player from Malaysia I tested with him, tried different builds and ended with this:


Decklist:

Monsters:(20)
3x Hieratic Tefnuit
3x Hieratic Nebthet
3x Hieratic Su
3x Hieratic Eset
2x Cardcar D
1x Honest
2x Tragoedia
1x Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
2x Wattdragon

Spells:(16)
3x Nightshot
3x Mystical Space Typhoon
2x Smashing Ground
1x My body as a shield
1x Heavy Storm
1x Dark hole
2x Hieratic Seal of convocation
1x Monster Reborn
2x Pot of Duality
1x Forbidden Lance

Traps:(3)
2x Compulsory Evacuation Device
1x Solemn Judgment

Extra Deck:(15)
3x Hieratic King Atum
3x Gaia Thunder Charger
1x No.61:Volcasaurus
1x Tiras,Keeper of Genesis
1x Inzektor Exa-Beetle
1x No.25:Force Focus
1x Photon Streak Bounzer
1x Sword Breaker
1x Blackrose Dragon
1x Ancient Holy Wyvern
1x AOJ Catastor

This deck has lots of ways to OTK the opponent and my favorite is this one:

(Compulsory Evacuation Device Set a turn earlier)
-Clear Backrow with lots of hate
-Summon Atum
-Special summon Red-eyes Darkness Metal Dragon from deck
-Special any Dragon LoL
-Bounce REDMD and special summon him by removing random dragon
-use REDMD summon a hieratic,tribute that hieratic,exceed for Bounzer or Exa-beetle if the latter after using beetle effect exceed for Thunder Charger :)

Tech Choices:
Smashing Ground - I decided to use this card because there is only 1 card that can stop me in my tracks and that is Archlord Kristya.With the announcement of Promo Cards will be legal in SEA this card is the instant answer to Thunder King and Fossil Dyna.

My Body as a Shield - when your OTK fails this is the answer for Dark Hole!

Try Hieratics and I am sure that you guys will fell in love with the deck.You can also experiment builds that you are comfortable with like Malaysia's K'yde creating a Hieratic Deck with psychic cards.So later guys :)





2 comments:

  1. I've to agree that main-decking Smashing Ground this format is one hell of a beast and it aids OTKs in certain aspects. Good call on that!

    My Body As A Shield, the love of my life in Hieratics as well. LOL! That card is simply amazing now. At least, better than the idea of running Starlight Road.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks xD. I forgot to add that I used My Body as a shield to negate orange light,when they try to kill Atum LoL :))

    ReplyDelete