Monday, January 9, 2012

How good is Tour Bus??

Hi YGO Fanatics! I am here today to discuss how good Tour Bus From the Underworld. Here is her effect:


When this card is sent to the Graveyard: Target 1 monster in either player’s Graveyard, except “Tour Bus From the Underworld”; shuffle that target into the Deck.

What makes this card good is she could return 1 monster from either player's graveyard to it's owner's deck when she is just SENT to the graveyard, Meaning  if you used this card as an exceed material and is detached this card would still trigger her effect just like Dandylion. Recycling a monster is good especially if you are creating a combo deck or a deck that requires multiple use of monsters. So what deck is it?? I am pointing at a deck that is so powerful that it can discard all of the opponent's hand cards in one                                                   turn.

Example:

I summoned Tour Guide from the Underworld and special summoned this card from my deck. Then I exceed summoned for Zenmaighty bye detaching Tour Guide I can special Wind-up Hunter from my deck then activate Hunter's effect to send 1 card from my opponent's hand to the graveyard by tributing Zenmaighty, then Tour Bus activates her effect and you can recycle Zenmaighty pretty neat huh?By doing that you have discarded a card from opponent's hand with having 3 more Zenmaighty in you deck. Assuming you have Monster Reborn.You can revive Tour Bus and Exceed for Zenmighty yet again and you can do the loop till your opponent's hand is reduced to 0.

That's it hope you enjoyed what I wrote today. See ya!



No comments:

Post a Comment