Monday, March 26, 2012

Grapha takes over YCS Long Beach

Hi It's been a while since I posted here and this week I am going to post so many things since I am on semester break yay!!. There are so many things that I would like to post but I will start at the biggest event on TCG that happened just few days ago YCS Long Beach. The event is the 100th YCS I expected a lot of pro players and more players to attend the event but I didn't expected it to have 4000+ people!!.I also didn't expect Dark World to win the event since the deck sometimes gives you a hand that you will lose without even fighting.But kudos to the player who piloted the deck and he managed to win over 4000+ duelist from different parts of the world.

Here is what I thought how Dark Worlds won the event:

  • Dark World's ability to destroy Dino Rabbit in game 1- we all know that Dino Rabbit in TCG doesn't main Macro Cosmos since Dolkka can single handedly destroy Inzektors,with Macro Cosmos out by just playing Dark World Dealings the rabbit player is forced to negate the spell card with Laggia since he might die due to Grapha.

  • The deck can use Skill Drain - Skill Drain  is the best card in the format today since it has the ability to stop all of powerful effect monsters in the game today.

  • Reckless Greed - for me it is a win more card but he definitely gained so much advantage because of this card. He was able to search his deck so many key cards that helped him win his matches in the finals he activated this card turn after turn after turn (yes he did managed to draw 3 copies of this card) and with the ability of The Gates of Dark World and Snoww the deck could instantly gain cards that would overwhelm the opponent.



So that is for my analysis on how Dark World won the biggest YCS ever! Congratulations to Grapha and his army and to the winner of the YCS.




No comments:

Post a Comment