Sunday, March 4, 2012

Winning POD in a local tournament

Hello it's been a week since I posted in my blog so I am writing a tournament report where I joined a local tournament in my area, they allow fake cards to be used here but I see nothing wrong about using them coz they organized the tournament and they are willing to shift to original cards even though they are doing it slowly. I also started playing fake cards then shifted to original because I want to experience how higher level of competition feels like.As for the community they are very fun to be with and they also play at a good level they might not be good as some players here in our country but that does not mean they can't improve right? In my opinion there are so many players out there that have what it takes to be good but they just don't have enough money to buy original cards. I know playing Yugioh is quite expensive but this players can't be stopped from playing they are trying their best to convert to original cards and join official tournaments even once in a while.


So now I am writing my tournament report for this tournament:
Deck used: Inzecter
Participants: 11

Round 1 versus GB (Flory) OO
He is a friend of mine way back in 2003 where I am still a kid I think I am just 10 years old by that time LOL

Game 1: He drew poorly by having so many monsters and I summoned Tiras via Inzecter Damsel and Inzecter Gulff. He managed to destroy my Tiras but on the next turn I swarmed the field with Inzecter stunts.

Game 2: I destroyed his backrow with Mystical Space Typhoon and summoned Crimson Ninja and controlled the game from there.

Round 2 versus Inzecter (Steven) OO
Game 1: At first I thought he is using Photons coz he summoned Photon Thrasher to destroy my Card Trooper and then got surprised when he summoned damsel on his next turn luckily I have an Effect Veiler in hand to prevent his Inzecter stunts. On my turn proceeded to do the Gigamantis loop and ended with a field of Revise Dragon,Crimson Ninja, Brilliant  and Inzecter Centipede.


Game 2: This one ended early because he didn't have Inzecter Hornet to fight back he jsut set cards which are just blown up by my own hornet.

*Never set a card that would just get blown by Inzecters!.

Round 3 versus Ehero Deck (Eckz) OO
Game 1: I knew he was using Hero coz I have been watching him play. I managed to do my combos after he used Solemn Warning to negate my Inzecter Damsel with the help of double Call of the Haunted.


Game 2: He summoned Elemental Hero Stratos which I Veiler'ed to negate it's effect and he set 1 card.On my turn I set 2 Solemn warnings and Solemn Judgment. He attacked with Stratos and he set another card on his backrow. On my turn I Summoned Damsel and popped everything because that's what Inzecter do LOL. In my final pust he used Battle Fader to survive another turn but I have Warning to prevent it from happening.

Round 4 versus BF whirlwind (Jeff) OO
Game 1: I remember getting Icarus attack'ed during my end phase where I set 2 cards and then on my next turn I summoned damsel to destroy everything.

Game 2: He set 4 cards on his backrow with a BF-Gale the Whirlwind on the field. So I activated Heavy Storm which is negated by his Solemn Judgment then I set Royal Decree and ended.He attacked with Gale and he set another card, during his end phase I activated Royal Decree then after that I controlled the game easily.

Round 5 versus Six Samurai (John Chris)OXO
Game 1: I don't remember what happened but I managed to swarm his field.
Game 2: I destroyed TSS Shien and used Monster Reborn to summon it and set so many cards on my backrow but he summoned Blackrose Dragon to destroy my field and lost after that since all my set cards are bluff LOL bad move.
Game 3: I summoned Crimson Ninja and swarmed the field on my next turn.

This kid is good seriously he knows how to use Six Sams really well maybe he is using it for some time now.

Okay so now while starting the top 8 tournament organizer Opened the Gold series packs and he pulled Pot of Duality which inspired everyone to do their best to win that card.

Top 8 versus Antimeta (Krizandale) OO
Round 1: He started with summoning Banisher of Radiance with 2 cards set. I set Card Trooper,Torrential Tribute and Raigeki Break.On his turn he summoned Fossil Dyna which I Torrential'ed he chained Safe Zone to save Radiance but I chained Raigeki Break to destroy it. On my turn I summoned Crimson Ninja and on my next turn I summoned Tiras which left his destruction cards useless.
Round 2: He agains started with Baniseher of Radiance which is dealt by Snowman Eater and took control after that.


Top 4 versus Dark World (Jonard) OO
Round 1: He opened badly with no spells to help him discard his darkworlds so I swarmed the field easily
Round 2:I have Dimensional Fissure to stop his D.D. Crow from removing my Hornet and then proceeded to destroy everything.

Finals versus GB (Flory)OO
Round 1: I stalled with my Damsel due to it's 1800 def. and suddenly hornet showed up to clear the board.
Round 2: I managed to destroy the field with Zenmaioh and swarmed. His only out is Dark Hole then he topped it luckily I added Damsel via Centipede adn win on the next turn.

Prize:

   




So that's it hope you guys enjoyed reading till next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment