Sunday, July 15, 2012

2012 Philippine Nationals: My Inzecter Decklist + Top 4 Duel Videos


Here’s the deck I used during the 2012 Philippine National Championship:




I teched in Safe Zone instead of putting in BLS because I’m not very comfortable using BLS with only 3 Light monsters in the deck. Looking back, I think it would have been better for me to include BLS instead of Safe Zone and just add a copy of Sangan and maybe just relegate Mind Control to the side. Sangan will be able to fetch Veiler, serving as a fourth “pseudo-light monster” when needed. If only I had the time to test my choices out. Oh well, too late for that.

Side deck cards are self-explanatory. Feel free to post in case you have any questions on my choice of side deck cards. I also tried to put in level 5, 7, and 8 Synchros just in case I am able to mind control DAD, any Hieroglyph Monster, or any level 4 monster.

Here are the 2012 Philippine National Championship Semi-Finals and Finals Duel Videos:


Semi-finals Game 1:


Semi-finals Game 2:


Finals Game 1:


Finals Game 2:


Notice how Gruf and Hornet really loves me in both games in the finals LOL. Anyway, hope you enjoy watching the videos. Thanks for reading! J

No comments:

Post a Comment